DENTAL HEALTH ASSOCIATES
Joseph Brown, DMD, General & Cosmetic Dentist
A general dentist since 1979, Dr. Joseph Brown graduated from the Howard University School of Dentistry after studying biology at North Carolina Central University.
- DDS, Howard University School of Dentistry, 1979
- BS – Biology, North Carolina Central University, 1975
- Joined our Practice on July 1, 1999
Renee Cochrane-Pucciarelli, DDS, General & Cosmetic Dentist
Dr. Renee Cochrane-Pucciarelli has been a general dentist since 2005 when she graduated from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. She holds two bachelor’s degrees: chemistry and mathematics.
- DMD, University of Medicine and Dentistry New Jersey Dental School, 2005
- BS – Chemistry, New Jersey City University, 2000
- BA – Mathematics, Trenton State College, 1993
- Joined our Practice on September 5, 2006
Natarica Franklin, DDS, Pediatric Dentist
Dr. Natarica Franklin has been practicing pediatric dentistry at Dental Health Associates since 2005. She graduated from Meharry Medical College School of Dentistry in 2002 and completed both her general practice and pediatric residencies at Montefiore Medical Center. Dr. Franklin is dedicated to community service.
- Pediatric Residency, Montefiore Medical Center, 2005
- General Practice Residency, Montefiore Medical Center, 2003
- DDS, Meharry Medical College School of Dentistry, 2002
- Joined our Practice on July 11, 2005
Condra Gaines, General Dentist
Bio to come.
Mark Johnson, DDS General & Cosmetic Dentist
Dr. Mark Johnson has been a general dentist since 1998. He graduated from Howard University College of Dentistry in Washington, DC. He completed his residency at Kings County Hospital Center in Brooklyn, New York. Dr. Johnson has been with Dental Health Associates since 2001.
- Residency, Kings County Hospital Center, 1998
- DDS, Howard University College of Dentistry, 1997
- BS – Biology, Tufts University, 1992
- Joined our Practice on April 16, 2001
Judah Malka, DMD, General & Cosmetic Dentist
Dr. Judah Malka began his dental career in 2005 and earned his DMD in 2010, graduating from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. He studied biology as an undergrad at Yeshiva University. In his spare time, Dr. Malka enjoys reading, travel, basketball, tennis, sprint triathlons, deep sea fishing, and movies. He speaks English, Hebrew, and Spanish.
- Residency, Newark Beth Israel Hospital, 2011
- DMD, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, 2010
- BS – Biology, Yeshiva University, 2006
- Joined our Practice on February 6, 2012
Jeff Seiger, DMD, Orthodontist
Dr. Jeff Seiger has practiced orthodontics since 1983. He graduated from Fairleigh Dickenson University School of Dentistry and completed additional training in orthodontics. Dr. Sieger joined Dental Health Associates in 2008. He is Board-certified in orthodontics.
- Postgraduate training in Orthodontics, Fairleigh Dickenson University School of Dentistry, 1983
- DMD, Fairleigh Dickinson University School of Dentistry, 1981
Gregory Yunov, General Dentist
Bio to come.
Amish Patel, Chief Dental Officer
Bio to come.